West Mainland Health Walks!
We are meeting this Saturday, 6th June, at 1pm at the side road which leads up to the Staneydale Temple. There will be monthly walks in the West Mainland - keep an eye out on Twitter and Facebook for future dates, or get in touch.
Paths for All have Health Walks all over the country. A health walk is a purposeful walk undertaken on a regular basis to improve health.
A health walk:-
• is led by a trained volunteer (and the route has been risk assessed)
• is less than an hour long
• has a short warm up at the start, followed by a brisk walk and then a short cool down at the end
• welcomes new walkers who would benefit from being more active
• is a group walk offered regularly
Health walks are targeted at inactive people who would benefit most from doing more physical activity - come along and give it a go!
Hope to see you there!