Shetland Health Walks
In Shetland we are lucky to have lots of different routes and places to walk. If you are looking for inspiration or guidance on walking in your area, you can download our new Health Walk leaflets. These are designed with local routes and provide helpful tips for anyone wanting to start walking.
- Lerwick, Bressay, Cunningsburgh and Quarff
- Scalloway, Trondra and Burra
- Eshaness, Hillswick and Northroe
- Fairisle, Papastour and Foula
- Voe, Vidlin, Whalsay and Skerries
- Yell and Feltar
CLICK THIS LINK: https://www.healthyshetland.com/health-topics/exercise/walking to check out our Health Walk leaflets.