Guidance for NHS Scotland Workforce Staff and Managers on Coronavirus - 30 March 2020
PUBLICATION OF NATIONAL GUIDANCE FOR NHS SCOTLAND STAFF AND MANAGERS ON CORONAVIRUS
This letter publicises a single national guidance document on coronavirus, that directs staff to verified sources of advice. This will inform a standard approach to occupational health, for application across NHS Scotland.
Dated 30th March 2020 - please check site for updated guidance hereafter - long letter, but well sectioned, topics included are:
1. Why is COVID-19 different from other viruses?
2. How is COVID-19 spread?
3. How do I protect myself at work?
4. How do I prevent onward transmission of the virus?
5. What should I do if I have a person with a high-risk medical condition in my household?
6. What childcare provisions are in place?
7. What should I do if I have a high-risk medical condition?
8. When will I get testing?
ANNEX A: FAQs for Health and Social Care Workers